Monday, May 2, 2011

My latest experiment: French Tip Nails

So, when I was in high school I was a regular patron at the local nail salon.. I would get acrylic tips like it was my job.  Of course they were expensive but my mom paid for them.. NOW, I'm all grownup..I wanted the same look but without the crazy cost. 

I'm an avid Sonia Castandea Youtube Channel watcher!  I love her videos!  She's got great style and her taste in makeup is spot on.  Her videos have made me fall in love with my girly side again!  While watching her channel, I came across a tutorial on how to do your own French Tip Nails!  So I said, "Why not?!?"  Last night I finally had time to get them done..and it actually didn't take me as long as I thought it was going to!  I've already gotten compliments on them today and they literally cost my mabye $4.  I've inserted Sonia's tutorial for you to watch!  I didn't use the exact products she used but and white polish for french tips will work.  I also used a clear nail strengthener on my nails. 






No comments:

Post a Comment