Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Review: Tarte ULTAmate Must-Haves Exclusive Value Set

This weekend, my friend Kate and I took a trip to ULTA.  After wanting everything they had, I settled on the Tarte ULTAmate Must-Haves Set.  The set includes:


  • best-selling lights, camera, lashes! clinically-proven natural mascara




  • best-selling and award-winning natural cheek stain




  • emphasEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner




  • double-ended eyeliner brush




  • smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder with PM20




  • vitamin-infused lipgloss




  • reusable makeup bag





  • I will tell you right now I am IN LOVE with the mascara.  I was a little worried about the mascara because I've heard it flakes easily, it runs and clumps but for some reason on my lashes it looks amazing!!  I've always wanted to use their cheek stain so I was really excited about that!  I like it... it's a little sticky and hard to blend but it gave my cheeks a great, flushed look.  The clay waterproof liner in bronze is really pretty.  They include a liner brush that makes it really easy to get a nice, clean line.  The lip gloss is a bright shade of pink that I could only wear with certain outfits but it's nice and smooth.  The clay finishing powder worried me a little.  I had never really tried a smoothing powder before.... and I will tell you right now I will ALWAYS wear it!!  It made my face look and feel soooo smooth!!!  I love it!!

    Here is a picture of me wearing everything!  All in all, it was a good buy for $30. ( I had a coupon.. it's normally $35) FTC: Paid with my own $$.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment