Monday, August 8, 2011

Eyes of the Day: Blue Hue

I know, I know... blue eye shadow isn't very cool. Kinda reminds me of when I was a kid in dance, wearing bright blue eye shadow and red lipstick... classy. LOL. But I've taken a more subtle approach to this look. I was out late last night and needed to wake up and look refreshed, even though I'm totally not!! The shade I have on my lids isn't blue in fact... it's a pearly white hue from Wet N Wild's trio....(the one with the brown and pink..sorry I don't know the names!) It goes on a little blue for me but I like it. I first applied NYX eye shadow base in white... then dusted the pearly white color over it and around my eyes to give it a glowy look. I did my regular lash routine... curl and a few coats of Lights, Camera, Lashes from Tarte. DONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment