Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Eyes of the Day: Smokey Brown/Black Eye

First off, I look high in this picture so please excuse.. It's hard to see the color when my eyes are all the way open! Here's another EOTD! I did a smoky brown/black color. I swiped a NYX Eyeshadow Pencil in Brown on my lid and smudged it with my finger. I then went over it with a dark brown shadow (you can use anything) and I blended it all out. After that I lined my top lash line only with a black eyeliner pencil so I could smudge it out to get that smoky affect (effect?... I get confused). I like blending it out using a blending brush so it looks faded a little... more natural looking, and you don't have a harsh line on your eye. I like this look on my eyes because I have really dark eyes and I think the dark shade compliments them! I hope you try this look... show me your smoky eyes on twitter! Follow me @hollybright1 =)




2 comments:

  1. Love this! I don't do smoky eye because it always looks too dark, this looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about the blending! Sigma has the best blending brush!

    ReplyDelete