Monday, September 19, 2011

My First Mini Haul - CVS, Bath & Body Works and ULTA



Hi there!!  So down below is a list of the products I mentioned in my video as well as a few pictures so you can really see what they look like!  If you have any questions feel free to hit me up!

hb
xoxo

Left to Right: Confetti Nail Polish in Purple Reigns, Essie Nail Polish in Case Study, Confetti Nail Polish in Cherries Jubilee
 Salma Hayek's Nuance makeup line - Blush Trio in Mauve

 Salma Hayek's Nuance makeup line - Eye Trio in Golden
 Wet N' Wild Eye Shadow Palette in Vanity is my favorite palette EVER! It's comparable to many other pricey neutral palettes and I'm so glad I got it. THe shadows are so easy to blend and look great on any skin tone. I HIGHLY recommend this palette... it's a MUST BUY ladies!!!
 Wet N' Wild Eye Trio in Cool as a Cucumber.... In LOVE with the crease color!! So pretty!!
 NYX Blush in Terra Cotta
 NYX Blush in Peach
 Left to Right: Bath & Body Works Mini Sprays in Warm Vanilla Sugar Secret Wonderland and Twilight Woods
 2 Pack of Wallflowers in Marshmallow Fireside
 Bath & Body Works Mini Candles in Mint Chocolate and Homemade Cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment