I'm leaving on a little spring break trip to Gatlinburg, TN so I've begun my list of things to pack. I'm only going to be gone for 3 days, 4 nights so I don't need a bunch of stuff. When I'm on a trip I want to look good but I don't want to take hours to get ready either!!
So here's what I pack to stay looking my best but not sacrificing time to be out and about!!
1. Tinted Moisturizer - Easier and lighter than foundation. Gives you an even complexion and most have a built in SPF so you're sun ready!
2. Peach Blush - I apply it directly on the apples of my cheeks. Gives me the rested and refreshed look! You'll need it after a long trip!
3. 3-in-1 Shadow (Pink, Brown, Pale) - I have this eye shadow that has 3 colors. One if for the base of your lid, one is for the crease and the other is for your brow. It's easily labeled... no fuss. Apply, blend and go!
4. Mascara - NEVER, I repeat... NEVER leave the house without mascara on. Just a few swipes and you're good. Try a curling mascara so you can ditch the eyelash curler.
5. Lip Gloss - For the perfect summer look! Juicy, pale peach or pink lips... classic.
1. Mousse - I love Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly. Apply to damp hair, scrunch, air dry or diffuse!
2. Hairpray - If you buy a good hairpray you won't need to use alot... I like Aussie's aerosol hairpray and it smells like grapes... yum.
3. Accessories - A cute headband or barrett in your hair can add fun to any look and it's super easy!
1. Dresses - The EASIEST thing to pack and wear! Once you put it on you feel put together instantly without all the fuss! Cute, cotton, spring dresses are in and you can find tons at Old Navy for a good price!
2. Tank Tops - Stripes, polka dots and floral tanks are in, as well as color-block. Match it with jeans, capris or shorts and your good to go.
3. Sandals - Strappy, embellished sandals are cute... as long as they're comfy too!! They are out there!
4. Accessories - Long, chunky necklaces, bangle bracelets cna make any outfit look pulled together.
The most important thing to keep in mind is that you want to be out enjoying your time where ever you are! You don't want to waste time curling or flat ironing your hair, painting your face or figuring out an outfit. Make it simple and easy so you can have fun on vacation!! I know I will!!