Monday, April 11, 2011

I Love E.L.F. Cosmetics!

I'm completely in love with E.L.F. Cosmetics at the moment!  E.L.F. stands for Eyes Lips Face... they are premium retail cosmetics that are extremely affordable!  They have everything from lip gloss to body wash, brushes to bronzer!  I recently ordered $15 worth of product from them and thought I'd share with you what I purchsed... I will say, regular ground delivery is pretty slow but I got a bunch of stuff for just $15 which is what Neutrogena charges for one bottle of foundation!! (don't get me wrong, I love their foundation) Also, limited E.L.F. products are available at Target! Anyway... Here's what I got......

Contouring Blush & Bronzer Powder

Glossy Lip Shine in Juiced Berry













Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal









Coral Nail Polish
Matte Lip Color Pencil.... LOVE IT!!  One in Natural and one in Coral

Brightening Eye Color in Ethereal 2014 (I also got one in Drama, AND it was FREE!)

Thereaputic Lip Conditioner in Blackberry Creme

Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment