Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Legs Like Buttah!!



I'm obsessed with smooth legs. OBSESSED. I have KP or "chicken skin" they call it lovingly...ugh. They are little red bumps that appear mainly on the back of your arms and on your thighs. Basically the way I understand it, the hair follicle gets plugged up with dead skin and different products you might put on and it traps the hair, creating a little bump.  There are different scrubs you can use to combat it, I use DERMAdoctor's KP Duty Body Scrub and it works pretty well. Shaving helps too.... which leads me to my latest product craze......

Pomegranate Raspberry Shave
From the same folks who brought you the EOS lip balm that looks like an egg (Love it!)... they've created a shave cream. Yes, CREAM... not a gel or foam... CREAM.  I'm telling you... it's like BUTTAH!!! Seriously, I felt like was spreading I Can't Believe It's Not Butter on my legs in the shower! It was so creamy and smooth and it felt like I was putting on a protective shield for my legs! The other great thing about this save cream is that you can use it on WET or DRY legs! So if you're in a hurry and need to shave from the knee down... don't act like you don't do it... then you can have silky legs by using this product!! 

I love, love, love this stuff... it smells so good! It makes shaving quicker and cleaner. And my legs felt fabulous when I got out of the shower! This means alot to me because of the KP I have on my legs... I want smooth legs like everyone else! This definitely helps with my goal!

I HAD to share!!! What do you use when you shave? Is there something I should try??

Tell me on TWITTER!!

hb
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment