Simple smokey "Blurple" eye
Created with NYX's Lake Moss Trio and Nude/Taupe/Dark Brown Trio
1. Prime your eyes!
2. Take Nude and cover your lid with it using a shadow brush.
3. Take Taupe with a crease brush and go in with windshield wiper motions, creating a nice shadow. This will help blend the blurple color!
4. Take an angled brush and take the "Blurple" color (shade in the middle of trio) and line your upper lash line with it.. make it thick!
5. Take Blurple with a crease brush and tap along the outer "V" of your eye. Concentrate on the very edge making it appear darker than the rest.
6. Take Nude with a shadow brush and swipe underneath your brow as a highlight.
7. Take a clean, puffy, crease/shadow brush and blend the Nude and Blurple together so they aren't so harsh.
8. Take an angled brush and dip into the Blurple.. pat on lower lash line to connect the colors together.
9. Curl and coat lashes with your favorite mascara... I used Maybelline's One By One.
10. SMILE! You're gorgeous!
I hope you enjoyed this short little tutorial! If you'd like to see a video on this look or have any requests, please let me know!!