Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Holly's High Five



1. E.L.F Stipple Brush.. find it at Target or Kmart... AMAZING for applying blush of any kind. 2. Hard Candy's Glamoflauge...originally used for covering up tatt's, this concealer is heavy duty! A little goes a long way so it will last forever and it covers just about anything. 3. Cover Girl lip stain in 425... it's like a cranberry color, perfect for the fall and winter... slick on a clear gloss over it and you're good to go! Last ALL DAY... NO JOKE. 4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils... LOVE these! Apply over primer and under eyeshadow and you will have amazing pigmentation that lasts all day... no creasing!! I find that I don't have to apply as much shadow when I wear these underneath too! SCORE!! 5. Candie's Two Tone Mesh Bow Stretch Ring... my favorite ring right now... I get so many compliments on it! You can find it online or at Kohls!




What are your Top 5 products right now?? Tweet me!!


hb
xox

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly!!
    Your blog is so cute and creative!

    Feel free to check out mine and follow if you'd like :D

    littlemissfashionista-adrilucia.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete