Wednesday, January 11, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline NY Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner



I really wanted to find a good liquid eyeliner that made it easy to create a winged eye look or just an everyday, thin lined look. Everything I've tried has been ok and has got the job done after about 5 minutes of trying to get it perfect.

SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Well, my search for the perfect liquid liner is OVER! I have found my true love!! It's Maybelline New York's Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner by EYESTUDIO.

It's a liquid eyeliner pen that's so fine and thin that it makes lining your eyes SO SIMPLE! I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this product!! You don't have to shake it or wet it down. It's all ready to go for you! No mess and no fuss, which I love! It saved me so much time this morning when I was getting ready for work! 

I purchased mine at Walgreen's for around $8. It was bundled with the new Color Tattoo Cream Shadows. CVS has a deal going on right now, buy $15 worth of Maybelline products and get a $5 extra bucks at the register! Totally worth it!! So RUN to your local drugstore and BUY THIS NOW!!!!

TWEET ME and tell me if you like it!!

hb
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment